Benefits for Children
A child in a co-op receives all the benefits of a traditional preschool PLUS:
- A co-op provides a gradual transition from home to school.
- Your child learns to share you with others and to trust other adults as well.
- A co-op strengthens the parent/child bond by sharing the learning experience.
- Qualified teachers help guide your child’s social, emotional, and intellectual growth in a safe and age-appropriate setting.
- Our small class size allows for optimal adult/child ratios.
Benefits for Parents
- Obtain a better understanding of early childhood development by working side-by-side with qualified teachers and other parents.
- Experience firsthand how your child is developing socially, emotionally, and intellectually.
- Gain insight into improved parenting skills through our regular Parent Education Meetings.
- Build leadership skills through committee work and Board activities.
- Develop new friendships and enjoy the support of other parents.